Geraldo Owned by old guy...

Sheldon

I about spewed on my computer!!!

I was listening to Geraldo, yes I know but you must keep track of what the ignorant are up to and what nonsense they are spewing..

Anyway this old guy calls in and starts out telling Geraldo just how much he use to admire what he was doing, and named some specifics, building him up. Geraldo was kind of short with him saying yes that was then but what about now..

Whereas the old guy said he was greatly disappointed with Geraldo, that he was not a Republican.
Geraldo interrupted him and said YES I AM. And the old guy OWNS Geraldo saying, No you are not you are a HIPOCRITE!

SLAM went the phone as Geraldo hung up on him, sounding hurt saying “I don’t know why he would call me and upset my day like that”…

Geraldo owned by an old guy armed with the truth!!!

gerald { his real name ** is a horse's arse, when he lived near me back in NJ with wife #2 or 3 he was universally despised by his neighbors, local merchants people he commuted to NYC with. the man is a jerk!

wow, I'd call that station and let them know that gerald is not the guy for you, we got herman cain as a replacement

that station has had close to a hundred calls to drop Geraldo and extend the morning show host 'Live with Renk" a local guy, but they claim they have a contract to carry his show....

that station has had close to a hundred calls to drop Geraldo and extend the morning show host 'Live with Renk" a local guy, but they claim they have a contract to carry his show....
hit them where it hurts, find another station to listen to

I got to say ,remember back bit and correct me if I'm wrong ! When undercover toilet liberal stache man gave away the boys position (can't remember were) . After that when the Boy's seen him they would put there right hand down there pants and then shack his hand ! So priceless and so appropriate , Every time I se that SOB I think of that and laugh my *ss off- TO ALL OF YAH THANK YOU SO MUCH ! GOD BLISS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back