Georgia Arms

jrock

Any one have any Positive or Negative experience with them
thinking about Buying some 357 sig rounds and
was hopeing for some feed back before i made my mind up

I have purchased a lot from them over many years. I have only had one round in over 10,000 that was defective and they replaced it with no questions. I usually purchase from them at the gun show as they give credit for the used brass I trade in. They have very good prices and are very friendly. Their ammo is very high quality and reliable. They are always willing to talk about guns. I definitely recommend them.

Any one have any Positive or Negative experience with them
thinking about Buying some 357 sig rounds and
was hopeing for some feed back before i made my mind up

I've used a lot of their ammo, mostly 9mm and 45acp - never had a problem.

They do have a bad rap with one of the FA upper manufactures - can't remember which one, but the manufacture apparently didn't like the hotter than expected load on some rounds that caused a problem.

While i agree that there may be slight differences when your reloading, GA has been around for years tho - if they had too many problems like that then they would have gone out of business.

Just remember Reloads are for Ranges - Carry loads are for Carry, and you'll be fine.

I've bought 357sig rounds from them along with 10mm, 9mm, & 45 Colt. I have never had a single problem with their ammo. I have never bought any ammo that was made from used brass though. Plus that was well before this ammo shortage, so I don't know if anything has changed with them over the last several years since I bought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back