Gear up; evil is coming

opsspec1991

Gear up; evil is coming
by Kevin Michalowski
Welcome to France, 2015. Years of appeasement and a willingness to “welcome” all people, all ideas, and all religions have created a killing zone in what some people call “The City of Light.”

Well, there is no light shining from the Muslim extremists who have shown the entire world that tolerance is something they demand but will not extend to others. If you dare mock The Prophet, you will be marked for death. Muslim clerics like Anjem Choudary demand that all people follow Sharia law or should be put to death for failure to do so.
Read More: Gear up; evil is coming

My Thoughts:
All of our lovable liberal neighbors tell us Islam is a peaceful religion and we should not judge all Muslims by the actions of the radicals. I don’t believe that for a minute and stand by the statement: “A radical Muslim wants to cut off your head, and a moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to cut off your head.” But what does that have to do with concealed carry? This is where it all comes together. The attacks we saw in France will continue. They will come to the United States. It’s time to start thinking about how you might respond.

When you started with Muslim Extremists want to cut off my head, I was with you. When you turned that into All Muslims want extremists to cut off my head, I thought ' just another of the stereotypers...' I say judge an individual by how he/she treats you and not by their religion. I have known several Muslims in my life who were very decent folk.

I'm not saying Islam is a peaceful religion. Just about every religion has had and will continue to have it's share of lunatics. Except maybe Buddhists (I don't think I've ever heard of a Buddhist going Rambo on anyone lol).

It's kind of like the 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' fact. Muslims don't want my head cut off, only the extremists do. You might as well say because the KKK wants to kill black people, ALL Christians want the KKK to kill black people. And, if you want to argue that Christianity is a peaceful religion - America is a Christian nation right ? This article is a little extreme and opposite to how you think - it points out America has been at war with someone or other during 217 years of our existence as a nation (and we haven't been a nation very much longer than that). It also points out that in the past 50 years Iran hasn't attacked anyone, while the US has attacked quite a number of countries (most, but not all, being Muslim nations). And yet, we keep hearing that we have to attack and disarm Iran before they attack US.

Powerful nations kill with armies, guns, and bombs. Less powerful groups of people or nations find other ways to kill. Personally, I don't like either.

Anyway - a large segment of the American black population is Muslim, so you might as well join the KKK, get out your guns, and start blowing them away :stop:

"We're at War!" -- And We Have Been Since 1776: 214 Years of American War-Making | loonwatch.com

All they got to do is just leave me along, and I want preach to them, well maybe I will but hey leave me and my family along and we do well and if not they will feel God Almighty power, God will not let them harm me because I God have sent Angel by my side. Glory to God Almighty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back