Galco Skyops For Sig 226

rock919

I was doeing some research and I found a Galco Skyops Holster will fit my Sig Sauer P226. I believe the number on this holster is 2488. I know Galco makes a good brand however I am not sure about this particuliar one. I would appreciate it if someone would give some FEEDBACK on this. Thank You!

I was doeing some research and I found a Galco Skyops Holster will fit my Sig Sauer P226. I believe the number on this holster is 2488. I know Galco makes a good brand however I am not sure about this particuliar one. I would appreciate it if someone would give some FEEDBACK on this. Thank You!

Worst holster I ever owned....don't buy it. I got it for my 1911. It is so awkward and the hook that hooks onto the belt does not provide a stable platform. I love just about every other Galco holster that I have. I ended up selling my Skyops holster on ebay.

If you're looking for a stealthy, tuckable holster, go with a Milt Sparks VM II or a Crossbreed (Sponsor of this site) holster.

Good luck!

I work for Galco, my opinion is a bit biased.

I have worn a Sky ops for either a Glock or 1911 at work 4 days a week for the better part of 6 years. I like it.

I wear business atire Mon - Thur. I need the tuckable design. It hides well and deploys quickly (just ask the owner of the dog that came at me as I walked home a few years back). If you need a tuckable holster, it is a good choice.

Your fit is SKY248B by the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back