Fry's Electronics in Phoenix & Tempe AZ

RazorTactical

Both locations do not allow weapons/firearms of any kind into the store. A couple of years back there was an incident that could have been stopped. Two robbers attempted to steal some stuff, and the plain clothes Loss Prevention staff attempted to apprehend the individuals, one of the suspects took out a knife and stabbed one (was in critical condition at the time) all the while the second suspect car jacked a customer in the parking lot, and both fled the area. EVENTUALLY they were caught. Several witnesses to the events all stated on the local news, had they been allowed to carry, it all would have been stopped before anyone got hurt.

I used to go to the one in Vegas when I lived there. I don't remember if they had no guns signs though.

Interesting, I've never seen a sign at the one in Tempe but I haven't been there in about a year. However, since it obviously isn't in plain view, it isn't legally binding according to Arizona law.

Frys

Frys is the single most outstanding example of how poorly a store can be run. They never have a full inventory of anything. Price tags are missing from fully 35% of goods on the floor. And there is never an employee who can answer about price, availability, warranty, comparison item. They don't have a training program that I could see. But what I could see was the door and I got out of there like the speed of light in a vaccuum. Now based on what I just said, would you want one of those cretons running around with a gun trying to stop a shoplifter who actually found what he wanted but got sick and tired of waiting to get checked out? Frys ought to be in Ripleys Believe It Or Not.:shout::help:

Don't feel to bad about their anti gun policy as they are slowly going out of business. they've closed 21 store. the one in Miami is closed. good bye and so long. won't be missed since I never shopped there anyway.

RazorTactical:197383 said:
Both locations do not allow weapons/firearms of any kind into the store. A couple of years back there was an incident that could have been stopped. Two robbers attempted to steal some stuff, and the plain clothes Loss Prevention staff attempted to apprehend the individuals, one of the suspects took out a knife and stabbed one (was in critical condition at the time) all the while the second suspect car jacked a customer in the parking lot, and both fled the area. EVENTUALLY they were caught. Several witnesses to the events all stated on the local news, had they been allowed to carry, it all would have been stopped before anyone got hurt.

A robbery? There? But how could that be? Guns aren't allowed there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back