From Maryland to Florida

Shelby

Hey guys new to the site, seems like a lot of good and valuable info and I look forward to learning from you all. I do have a question oncarrying a gun from Maryland to Florida. I have a Florida non-resident permit. I travel through Maryland (obviously), Virgina, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida.I looked on the reprocitity maps and they are alittle confusing for me. The question is what state can I not carry in? If im lookin at it correctly I believe its South Carolina. Thanks in advance for your help!

In South Carolina, keep in mind that the concealed carry law is a hold over from the Jim-crow era. Don't expect that Yankees, blacks, non-christians, or other "outsiders" are going to be allowed to carry. That's just how it is in the Peoples Republic of South Carolina.

Yeah. "Law Abiding Citizens Self-Defense Act" is from way back during the Jim Crow days of 1996.

You left G50AE off the list. :biggrin:

Thanx for all the info guys, We are planning a trip to Atlanta to see my son. I think I will go with my original plan and avoid the state altogether. I have rode thru the state on the bike and got spit on from pickup trucks, beer cans thrown at me,and single finger salutes. I guess I should register the Harley in South Carolina, sooner or later they will have to deal with the fact they lost.

Thanx for all the info guys, We are planning a trip to Atlanta to see my son. I think I will go with my original plan and avoid the state altogether. I have rode thru the state on the bike and got spit on from pickup trucks, beer cans thrown at me,and single finger salutes. I guess I should register the Harley in South Carolina, sooner or later they will have to deal with the fact they lost.

I rode in SC for 12 years and never once had a problem. When did this happen?

Don't let these other folks chase you off. It's not like that here, at least not in my 29 years of experience! :no:

Thanks guys, I already e-mail sheriff offices in Va, Sc, Nc and georgia. My beautiful state is the only one that will not let me carry on me. I can live with South Carolina at least I dont have to pull over and unload my magazines. Thanks all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back