Franklin institute cc?

jwserafino

I'm going to the franklin institute this weekend in Philly I have my permit to concealed carry and a legal resident of Pa. all my credentials are valid am I allowed to carry my hand gun in the building

I'm going to the franklin institute this weekend in Philly I have my permit to concealed carry and a legal resident of Pa. all my credentials are valid am I allowed to carry my hand gun in the building

Well this is all I could find published:
Link Removed

You Are Subject to Search

You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the event. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Under certain facility rules, certain items may not be brought into the premises, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers.

Might want to ask them directly:
Contact Guest Services

215.448.1226 Voice/TTY
[email protected]

I believe you need to check out Philadelphia's gun laws. They are more strict than the PA state laws. You will probably have to go through a metal detector to get into the Franklin Institute. I stay out of places like Philly, NYC, Balt., Washington. They are Liberal no guns land. Rather go to the country than any city.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back