Founder of Westboro Baptist Church Dies

Rhino

Fred Phelps Sr., founder of Kansas church known for anti-gay protests at funerals, dies at 84
Published March 20, 2014 Associated Press
TOPEKA, Kan. – The Rev. Fred Phelps Sr., the founder of a Kansas church known for anti-gay protests and pickets at military funerals, has died. He was 84.
Daughter Margie Phelps says Fred Phelps died shortly after midnight Thursday. She didn't give the cause of death or the condition that recently put him in hospice care.......
Fred Phelps Sr., founder of Kansas church known for anti-gay protests at funerals, dies at 84 | Fox News
I understand there's a Facebook page about getting volunteers to protest at his funeral. It already has 13,000 likes.

Be better if absolutely no one paid any attention to that vile Cult leader. Ignoring him would be better than large protests that attract the media.

Every family that had demonstrators from his church at their family members funeral's should go and demonstrate at his funeral and then maybe these A holes will know how it feels to have it done to them. I hope this A hole burns in hell, good riddance.

As much as this vile and disgusting person (Phelps) makes my skin crawl, if I were one of the family members that was berated by his insipid protests, the last thing I would want to do is do the same at anyone else's funeral, even his.

I agree with Icemanii, ignore this loathsome creature, have no one show up to protest, and let him rot in hell.

Every family that had demonstrators from his church at their family members funeral's should go and demonstrate at his funeral and then maybe these A holes will know how it feels to have it done to them. I hope this A hole burns in hell, good riddance.

That's the ticket... drag ourselves down to his level, and participate in activities that mimic what we revile him for.... then you can perpetuate his mantra. You seem to be willing to post/say anything to provoke, or be sensational. Your participation in such hate-filled activities wouldn't surprise anyone. Besides, YOUR judgement doesn't count.... my judgement doesn't count either, but at least I know it doesn't count.

The "reverend" will receive the judgment he deserves. There's no need for the families that he tormented to return the favor.

The guy being a douche bag doesn't justify others to lower themselves. They are volunteering to protest at a cemetery for hells sake.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Just don't judge other Baptist Churches, because of this "baptist church". I'm sure they don't claim them.

supposedly there will be no funeral for him. they know the shitstorm that would ensue whether he was still part of the "church" or not.

Ignore and be done with this man. He is, was, entitled to his Life and beliefs. To hurt others in the name of God was blasphemous. Especially for the men and women the sacrificed for our Country. The man walked his own path, his choice and God's plan was ignored by his choice. How many times in history have we seen people like this?

The somewhat ironic fact of the matter is that Phelps was supposedly excommunicated from the Westboro Baptist Church last summer because he advocated using more kindness.

Yep! They say do as I say not as I do! I would bet that God will NOT say, "Well done! Good and faithful servant!" When he comes face to face with God!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back