For Those That Think That an AR Can't Take Some Abuse...

The problem with ARs is that they tend to blast into pieces when they take direct fire from an AK.

That's why you are better off with real wood.

That's why a Ruger Mini is tons better than any AR.

joatsiii has a great signature for this response...

The problem with ARs is that they tend to blast into pieces when they take direct fire from an AK.

"The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons." - Antonio Meloni

Perfect, as a matter of fact.

The problem with ARs is that they tend to blast into pieces when they take direct fire from an AK. That's why you are better off with real wood. That's why a Ruger Mini is tons better than any AR.
Of course it depends greatly on if you want to be able to HIT a target. Please let me know the last time a AK or Ruger took any award at camp perry of any other shooting comp?

Darn straight, that is the first thing I do with my new guns, I shoot them with an AK, same goes with everything I buy. It is especially hard on the groceries and pets.

That is why a kick to the balls is better than advice from shoobee.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Darn straight, that is the first thing I do with my new guns, I shoot them with an AK, same goes with everything I buy. It is especially hard on the groceries and pets.That is why a kick to the balls is better than advice from shoobee.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This made me laugh... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back