Fobus?

Jayman720

Getting my p250 Sub Compact tomorrow, and after net searches, seems that Fobus makes a holster for it.

Anyone have experience with it? The rotating paddle holster seems like it'll fit the bill. Not to mentions the 100% money back guarantee.

I'd appreciate a vote of confidence if anyone has one.

Fobus

Hey man, they make a great product, well a bunch of them. I am an Arms Dealer and have suggested them a lot. Would sell them but you can get a netter Deal on line~and i wont have to pay tax on it cuz i stock LOL Anyway, you will be happy with your reselts.

It depends on how you plan to carry. I love my fobus OWB paddle holster for my Ruger 9mm but the crossbreed supertuck can't be beat for IWB with my Glock.

Fobus SG250CRP Right-Handed Holster Fits: Sig 250 Subcompact, Black by*Fobus

Check Amazon & eBay. $29 shipped on eBay.

Fobus holsters

Getting my p250 Sub Compact tomorrow, and after net searches, seems that Fobus makes a holster for it.

Anyone have experience with it? The rotating paddle holster seems like it'll fit the bill. Not to mentions the 100% money back guarantee.

I'd appreciate a vote of confidence if anyone has one.

I have the rotating paddle for my Kahr MK9. This holster provides an extremely smooth and quick draw, and the passive retention system is fabulous. I use my Fobus for OC at home--it sticks out a bit too much from my body for CC. Then again, I like to CC with just a T-shirt or a polo shirt sometimes so perhaps I'm not choosing the right garments...IWB works best for me.

For the others who responded that they use the Fobus, can you provide any pics of what it looks like concealed? Thanks!

For the others who responded that they use the Fobus, can you provide any pics of what it looks like concealed? Thanks!

you wouldnt be able to see it...lol

to the OP, i had a blackhawk serpa and it was too long and stuck out from the mody more than my fobus paddle i have now. when i OWB my .45, it's in the fobus.

Greetings

I own Sigs and I have FOBUS and SIG holsters for em..(paddle types )...absolutely nothing wrong with the Fobus, BUT, I really like the Sig holster more.

The Fobus (seems to me) drags too much at draw with an audible plastic sound when you pull hard enough to cause release, if you keep it snug enough not to move under normal activity....(with the tension screw)

The Sig holsters have the trigger guard depression to keep it secure and release it, and it makes for a nice quiet drag-free draw...

Hope that helps you, and good luck with you purchase

Happy Shootin

I have Fobus paddle holsters for my and my wife's S&W M&P40 and M&P9c. They are very well made and they fit like they're supposed to. I have a DeSantis Mini Scabbard leather for my Ruger LC9 and I like it very much, too. It, too, is high quality and being leather, doesn't have the plastic click sound the Fobus has. I ordered another DeSantis for my Beretta Nano. Also important to me - DeSantis is made in the USA while the Fobus is imported (Israel).

Greetings

I own Sigs and I have FOBUS and SIG holsters for em..(paddle types )...absolutely nothing wrong with the Fobus, BUT, I really like the Sig holster more.

The Fobus (seems to me) drags too much at draw with an audible plastic sound when you pull hard enough to cause release, if you keep it snug enough not to move under normal activity....(with the tension screw)

The Sig holsters have the trigger guard depression to keep it secure and release it, and it makes for a nice quiet drag-free draw...

Hope that helps you, and good luck with you purchase

Happy Shootin

I'd get the Sig one - but it appears they don't make one for the SC that comes in the 2SUM kit. (Rounded trigger guard.) Same iwth the Blackhawk. (I 'd prefer to have something that locks the weapon in the holster, instead of jsut tension.)

This is WAY more confusing than cell phones & computer upgrades! ;)

I have Fobus paddle holsters for my and my wife's S&W M&P40 and M&P9c. They are very well made and they fit like they're supposed to. I have a DeSantis Mini Scabbard leather for my Ruger LC9 and I like it very much, too. It, too, is high quality and being leather, doesn't have the plastic click sound the Fobus has. I ordered another DeSantis for my Beretta Nano. Also important to me - DeSantis is made in the USA while the Fobus is imported (Israel).

Which one do you have for your 9c?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back