Flying into Philadelphia PA

symtron

Redeemed One +
I am considering a trip to Langhorne PA which is just north of the city of Philly. I am concerned about the "first city" designation and does the airport fall into that arena?

Would me flying into the PHL Airport and bringing a legally checked weapon violate State Law? I hold a New Hampshire Non-Resident Permit and a Resident SC permit.

All my checking shows that I'll be legal to Conceal Carry in the State of PA but not even have a gun in the city limits...

And then returning home, I would have to travel thru the city from Langhorne to the airport to check the weapon again....This first city issue is a little upsetting..

Any one that lives there or has more info that would help me?

Thanks in Advance..

Symtron

You won't have any issues. Your NH permit covers you anywhere in PA...including a "City of the First Class" which Philly is the only one.

Besides, you leave the airport directly onto I-95 North...no city streets to deal with. :smile:

What are you visiting in Langhorne?

Pamphlet From PAFOA

Here are the rules from the Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Association:

Your Pennsylvania Gun Rights ~Handy flyer to carry with you.

Keep in mind that you can carry open or concealed, can load up anywhere in the airport outside the sterile area, and the permit is necessary to carry open in Philadelphia County, which is the same area as the City. That ability to carry includes public transportation.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back