florida non resident cwl

shorty1973

hello i have a florida non resident cwl, if i come on vacation or for a visit can i still legally carry in florida?

no i have a florida non resident cwl, which also allows my to carry in 30 states. since florida states it only honors resident ccw, im not a resident of florida....

no i have a florida non resident cwl, which also allows my to carry in 30 states. since florida states it only honors resident ccw, im not a resident of florida....

OK. If that is what you want to believe. The primary purpose for Florida to issue a non-resident CCWL is to allow non-residents to carry in Florida. Florida doesn't issue Florida permits so that people can carry in other states. If another state recognizes it, that is just an added benefit. That would be like California issuing you a driver's license so that you could drive in 49 states except for California.

you do not have a non resident FLA CWFL, you are a non resident who has a FLA CWFL, FLA only issues one permit, there is no such thing as a non resident license.
yes it is semantics but the there is a difference

you do not have a non resident FLA CWFL, you are a non resident who has a FLA CWFL, FLA only issues one permit, there is no such thing as a non resident license.
yes it is semantics but the there is a difference

The same is true for Washington state.

31 other states honor florida non resident cwl and it is legal to carry in them states and to to be a resident in another state than florida.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back