Florida Man Has Loaded Gun Stolen From His Car, Only to Have It Returned

xdmgator

Florida Man Has Loaded Gun Stolen From His Car, Only to Have It Returned With a Disturbing Message
THE BLAZE | AUGUST 23, 2012
Link Removed

A Florida man says he will no longer carry a loaded gun in his car after a disturbing incident at his Port St. Lucie home. Someone apparently wanted t... read more

---

Link Removed

The idiot still missed the point. He left his gun in an UNLOCKED car.

His cap said Veteran. I wonder what he was a Veteran of, certainly not the military.

Having a loaded gun in an unattended, unlocked car is stupid, and committing a first degree felony to prove a point is very stupid....

I have to leave my EDC gun in the car all the time, there are just too many places that are off limits these days. But to leave the car unlocked is really asking for trouble!

Florida Man Has Loaded Gun Stolen From His Car, Only to Have It Returned With a Disturbing Message
THE BLAZE | AUGUST 23, 2012
Link Removed

A Florida man says he will no longer carry a loaded gun in his car after a disturbing incident at his Port St. Lucie home. Someone apparently wanted t... read more

---

Link Removed

According to the article, it states that this "crime" is enforceable if he had the intention of stealing. That's going to be hard to prove since this obviously was not the guy's intention, except for the fact that this person kept the ammo. I truly hope that the police do not try hard to find this person, because he taught a very stupid man some important lessons: 1) do not leave anything valuable in a locked car for extended periods, 2) do not leave any firearm in the cab of your car overnight. I understand the need to lock up your firearm in your car if you are going into a place that does not allow it (school, post office, etc.), but to leave a firearm in an unlocked car and to leave it there overnight is just inexcusable. If you need to keep it in your car overnight (while I don't see that need when your lockable house is just a few feet away), keep it in your trunk and out of sight.

**face in palm**

I'd bet on a neighbor or family member doing this. But the guy had some serious brain fade when he left his weapon in his unlocked car, especially in his driveway. He should have taken it in the house.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back