Fleet Farm

BrantlyJ

A new Fleet Farm opened up last week. Had some time tonight so I decided to check it out. As I was walking up I saw a sign and figured for sure it was going to say no guns allowed. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they specifically mentioned that concealed carry was welcome.
I should have taken a picture. It's the first major business i have seen that specifically had a sign welcoming concealed carry.

A new Fleet Farm opened up last week. Had some time tonight so I decided to check it out. As I was walking up I saw a sign and figured for sure it was going to say no guns allowed. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they specifically mentioned that concealed carry was welcome.
I should have taken a picture. It's the first major business i have seen that specifically had a sign welcoming concealed carry.

I think if businesses would really stop and think about this with an open mind, they'd see the advantages of these signs. How many BGs would be stopped at the door if they saw this sign and thought of the odds that someone inside might be carrying a concealed weapon? Would they still take the chance knowing someone might shoot them?

Fleet Supply is a major supporter of gun rights. The Baxter location has an indoor shooting range in the store. I try to support them with my purchases every chance I can. They have their own custom line of AR's also. Huldra Arms

:dance3:

yes the mills family is very pro second amendment just google stewart mills he has some good u tube videos, I go to there gun range as often as I can even if only to look around.

I go to Fleet Farm for Deer Camp every year. I wasn't surprised to see the sign when it went up in January 2012. I OC there all the time and have never had anything said except "Please tell me you bought it here" Bought my last 3 there :)

Post #2222 and 2 blogs. Good karma on the numbers thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back