FL non res permit

jg1967

Do you have to be a US citizen in order to get FL non res permit?

Evidently they aren't giving them to citizens anymore **end sarcasm here**. They are the biggest freaking idiots one could possibly ever encounter. I sent mine in May, they cashed the check June 2nd and here we are in September and I just had another round with them this week. Sent me a letter saying application wasn't notorized right. I asked her "so you're telling me you can't feel the raised notory seal?" she responds "I'm looking at it on a computer where they scanned it". HOLY CH!T what kind of people are they qualifying to work here????? I have SC and NH permits so background isn't the problem. I think they are understaffed and the more additional info they can request the better they look. I give up..........I told the woman the other day to send me my DAMN license or send my money!! I'm not sending these idiots one more piece of information.

From the Florida State Site.

Who Is Eligible To Be Licensed?
A person who meets the following minimum
eligibility requirements can obtain a license:
• You must be a United States citizen or a
permanent legal resident alien.
• You must currently reside in the United
States.
• You must be 21 years of age or older.
• You must be able to demonstrate competency
with a firearm.

I'm pretty sure you have to be a US citizen to get a permit anywhere.

Many States allow permanent resident aliens to get permits. That's the species of people that spent a lot of money on getting a greencard and are here quite legally.

From the Florida State Site.

Who Is Eligible To Be Licensed?
A person who meets the following minimum
eligibility requirements can obtain a license:
• You must be a United States citizen or a
permanent legal resident alien.
• You must currently reside in the United
States.
• You must be 21 years of age or older.
• You must be able to demonstrate competency
with a firearm.

That nails it, thank you very kindly!

Evidently they aren't giving them to citizens anymore **end sarcasm here**. They are the biggest freaking idiots one could possibly ever encounter. I sent mine in May, they cashed the check June 2nd and here we are in September and I just had another round with them this week. Sent me a letter saying application wasn't notorized right. I asked her "so you're telling me you can't feel the raised notory seal?" she responds "I'm looking at it on a computer where they scanned it". HOLY CH!T what kind of people are they qualifying to work here????? I have SC and NH permits so background isn't the problem. I think they are understaffed and the more additional info they can request the better they look. I give up..........I told the woman the other day to send me my DAMN license or send my money!! I'm not sending these idiots one more piece of information.

And they laughed take a pencil and rub it over the raised imprint and send it to them or lose your money and time

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back