FL laws about printing?

JayTea

I will be moving from NY to FL soon. I carry a Glock 23 IWB, but like to carry two spare mags OWB.
No one should be able to see Glock IWB, but what about if someone sees mag carrier. Must that be out of site also? And, if my holster shows, at the very tip under my shirt, is that a problem? Meaning my gun does not show, Judy the tip of ny holster ?

I do not know Fl. law, but i can tell you one thing, if You are carrying IWB, and the tip of your holster shows just a little bit, your pants are sagging and you need to grow up and pull them up.

I do not know Fl. law, but i can tell you one thing, if You are carrying IWB, and the tip of your holster shows just a little bit, your pants are sagging and you need to grow up and pull them up.

Sagging pants aren't the issue here. The issue is, whether or not his pants are sagging, if he'll get in trouble if the holster is partially visible.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The Fl law was changed not long ago and inadvertent printing or exposure like reaching for something or printing is permissible as long as it's not continuous or intentional.

I will be moving from NY to FL soon. I carry a Glock 23 IWB, but like to carry two spare mags OWB.
No one should be able to see Glock IWB, but what about if someone sees mag carrier. Must that be out of site also? And, if my holster shows, at the very tip under my shirt, is that a problem? Meaning my gun does not show, Judy the tip of ny holster ?

the answer hasn't changed since the last time you asked this question in another thread.
In FLA if any portion of the weapon is CONTINUOUSLY exposed then you will have problems in FLA
In FLA you have a CONCEALED WEAPONS AND FIREARMS permit, and the operative word is CONCEALED, not partially but FULLY CONCEALED.

If he is Carrying IWB, the tip of his holster should not show even with his pants around his ankles. Maybe you should read.

How about conceal the damn gun and holster.

Printing is a different issue. It is not against the law here to print.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back