First Cousins, OK - Gay? No Way!

I agree with you statement and the link you provided shows the possible results of continued inbreeding. My only question is, how do you determine the relationship between the man and woman seeking a marriage license? It is doubtful that the clerk(s) would know their background unless personally familiar with the families. It is incumbent upon the couple to take responsibility and make the decision to not enter into a marriage which could have so many undesirable consequences. Unfortunately, there are those who simply don't care and would do so anyway. The pictures from the link should be enough to scare any sane person away from such a union!

I agree with you statement and the link you provided shows the possible results of continued inbreeding. My only question is, how do you determine the relationship between the man and woman seeking a marriage license? It is doubtful that the clerk(s) would know their background unless personally familiar with the families. It is incumbent upon the couple to take responsibility and make the decision to not enter into a marriage which could have so many undesirable consequences. Unfortunately, there are those who simply don't care and would do so anyway. The pictures from the link should be enough to scare any sane person away from such a union!

And with the same reasoning, how do you determine the sexual orientation of a person? They may have already married hundreds, maybe thousands, of couples in which one or both of the parties was gay. And unless you do a gental check, even appearances aren't enough to determine a person's gender.

So they should have resigned long ago in protest of their state's law failing to require a genitalia check before issuance of a license, a sexual orientation affirmation, and a family tree affirmation. but nope, they didn't mind all those possibilities as long as they couldn't "see it with their own eyes."

BTW - If God sent his ONLY son to die, and if we are all children of God, then we are all sisters, i.e. girls, so all of our marriages are same-sex.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back