FIrearm Illustrations, would you buy this?

Would you be interested in limited edition, signed and numbered, canvas prints

• Yes, I would pay $50-100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I would pay $100-150

• Yes, I would pay $150-200

• Yes, I would pay $200-250

• Hell yes! that is so cool, I would be interested even in the originals...

• I want more! Your next painting should be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artista_co

Hey all, I am getting started on a new series of illustrations. These will soon be available as limited edition (signed and numbered) Giclee prints. I am wondering what the response from shooters is, and what I should do next? Any input would be greatly appreciated. The Barrett (as represented) is not going to be available as a print - although something similar will be before long. I will be representing each branch of the military featuring the M107 rifle. This original Barrett is available for sale or trade. the M9 painting was for Beretta. As such, they have the rights to it - and it will not be available either.

What would you pay for a print like this? Keep in mind that the prints will be archival Giclee inks on canvas, signed and limited edition (only 250) prints. The first ten and last ten signed/numbered. and the middle 230 only numbered.

I can reproduce them cheaper, just on paper - but I would like to keep the canvas prints of a higher quality, and collectible.

And that is precisely the reason why I am painting these - too many firearms are safe queens, and rarely see the light of day. With a print, you can enjoy your favorite the firearm whenever you are in the room. You can look at the beautiful rendering as it sits proudly on your living room, office, den or reloading room wall. And as a limited edition piece, it is also collectable. It can also inspire you to get out and actually shoot.

I would possibly be interested in a m249 saw print... depending on pricing

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Hmm, I will look into that. The Canvas prints I expect to fall in the $250 price range. They are Giclee, limited edition, signed and numbered prints. Stretched on frames, and ready to hang. They will be limited to 250 total prints. Paper prints would be much cheaper in the $10 range.

Here are the next two in the queue. The first is a revised Barrett, now just the M107 and using the camo pattern to represent the branh of the military. The second is the first in a series of 'cleaning' paintings. The 1911. Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated.
Link RemovedLink Removed

I was a machine gunner in the Marines, and the SAW was my favorite machine gun, that's why I have specific interest in that. Looks like great work :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back