Fell today- It looks like I'm gonna be restricted awhile- Prayers Appreciated

tcox4freedom

I fell down some steps and broke my radius joint & messed up my wrist & shoulder on my right arm. I also broke the middle finger on my left hand. Right now I'm splinted from the shoulder to the fingers on my right hand and splinted on my left hand. So I'm down to having the use of two fingers an the thumb om my left hand.

I hope to see the OS tomorrow for more tests. I can't dress or go to the john without help right now. Please pray that I won't need surgery and I heal quickly! (Getting old is pain)

Ouch! Hope all heals quickly. Surgery, however, might be better in the long run as some sever injuries that heal still have lingering effects.

Aww, sorry. Yep, getting old sucks. I've been pretty lucky so far, but it can't last forever. So now you can't shoot or flip anybody off? Or are you constantly flipping somebody off? Sorry, I know you're probably not in a joking mood.

Being old is bad enough... being old and laid up is really bad!....

Hope you get better soon....

Oh boy. That's gonna hurt for a while. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
I fell last December and did some damage. Tore my labrum (shoulder), fractured my humerus and broke my hand. No surgery though. Worked hard at rehab. My shoulder pops-out now and then but all said I did well. Here's a photo from the ER and another the day the cast was removed.

1) There's a lot of old people here and,

I fell down some steps and broke my radius joint & messed up my wrist & shoulder on my right arm. I also broke the middle finger on my left hand. Right now I'm splinted from the shoulder to the fingers on my right hand and splinted on my left hand. So I'm down to having the use of two fingers an the thumb om my left hand.

I hope to see the OS tomorrow for more tests. I can't dress or go to the john without help right now. Please pray that I won't need surgery and I heal quickly! (Getting old is pain)

2) tcox, you've got to come up with a better cover story for your wife beating you up. :biggrin:

I hope you get well quickly, being down sucks big time. I hated having to be helped in and out of bed, on and off the sh!tter and not being able to put clothes on my lower half after my back surgery in January.

Prayers for you brother tcox. My wife had shoulder surgery yesterday and I know two things.
#1. It doesn't look like fun
#2. I may not have felt it, but I feel it.
If it glorifies God may you heal as good as new. Surgery not included. <------<<<< The fine print.

Glad you remembered the "religious method" of typing....seek and ye shall find. I had to use it after surgery and a cast also. Hang in there!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back