Experience with new-style Hi Point Tacticals?

bigstonebeach

I bought the Hi Point 4095ts (pawnshop in Kansas, after much searching) after reading a lot of owners' comments. So far, I love it. I am curious what other owners think (not what someone heard). I have added a red dot with laser and flashlight that I am waiting to sight in. Total expense, $404. Cheap? Yes. Works, Yes. Could I afford anything else? No. Funny thing, I bought it to get ahead of the Delaware "Assault gun" ban. This legislation was then removed from the bill. Our knucklehead legislators are going crazy trying to impress Boobberg and his ilk, but at least they did get this one right. Wish we could give New Castle County back to Pennsylvania so the rest of us could live without owing our butts to Obuma's welfare system.

I have the 995 High Point in 9 MM. It is very reliable and accurate to 50 yards.

I have used it to wean my kids from 22's to centerfire. It gives them a bit more of a bang but not so much that they get scared.

There's just something about putting an optic on a $250 gun that's, at best, a 100yd weapon... that I dislike. To each his own though, cool gun and a nice purchase! The few I've fired (955 models) were excellent shooters, I was impressed.

I have the 9mm with a red dot sight. My son, and I love it. We normally shoot the Russian steel case stuff. I think I've only had one "bad" round. We also have two 15 round pro-mags which seem to be working fine for us.

I have the 9mm with a red dot sight. My son, and I love it. We normally shoot the Russian steel case stuff. I think I've only had one "bad" round. We also have two 15 round pro-mags which seem to be working fine for us.

You said you have 15 round Pro-Mags that are working. Do you know if there are 20-30 round magazines for the 9mm and the .45?
I have thought about picking one up because of the reported performance of them but didn't because of the lack of magazine capacity.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back