Evil Police Stop

N R A

This is in the St. Louis area, imagine that?

Cops are not the bad guys. Those who think they are, are being used to try to set up a National Police Force controlled by the Left.

I think it is wrong to think all police officers are the bad guys because a few of them are. I think it is just plain stupid to think that all police officers are good guys.

I've always found it interesting that the same people who will justify cops trying to kill a couple of Hispanic paper delivery women because they're "scared" that they might be ONE large Black MAN, will tell me that it's "wrong" for me to refuse to talk to police without benefit of counsel because they might be trying to entrap me.

To paraphrase a friend from usenet, such people support an out of control, authoritarian state. The only question is which they're seeking, the sting of the lash across their backs or the feel of the handle in their hand...

When the courts allowed police to lie to people about anything they want to in questioning people they detain, that was a major setback for a free country. That needs to be done away with.

When the courts allowed police to lie to people about anything they want to in questioning people they detain, that was a major setback for a free country. That needs to be done away with.
I don't see it as that big of a deal. I just assume they're lying, absent proof to the contrary.

I think it is wrong to think all police officers are the bad guys because a few of them are. I think it is just plain stupid to think that all police officers are good guys.

Agreed. There are some websites like this one that are for LEO only meaning you have to be LE in order to post. One can still read the message boards though. I lost the address when my OS crashed and haven't been back since but it was shocking because some of the so called LEO members had a real attitude towards citizens being licensed to carry a gun and the open talk about what they would do if "this or that" were to happen while on duty and how they were Billy Badass's really pissed me off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back