Every Walmart Within 100mi - SOLD OUT on ammo

k9ontheway

Improvise-Adapt-Overcome
Time to start reloading and/or buying online.

I can't locate a single Walmart within 100mi that has anything other than shotgun shells. ALL ammo is on "backorder" and they won't have more until sometime in December.

People prepping? Apparently this all went down the day following the elections.

Man things are happening fast since last Tuesday. UN Treaty, AWB talk, market crashing Now the middle east is going to shidt faster and faster.

Plenty to be had in my locale.

Then, there are several other places besides WW to find ammo at prices not too much different.

i plan on ordering 500 rounds next week from the internet. hopefully prices dont go up any more in the next week and the ammo is still available. i have been planning for about a year getting a new gun or two around Christmas time and i am kind of mad at myself i waited this long since im sure prices are up and selection is limited. lets hope when i get home i can find what i want at a good price still.

I was in Academy Sports the other day, and they were picked clean too. Much worse than last election. I am stocked up, but it never hurts to get more.
My wife is wanting me to take her to the range for the first time this weekend. I have enough for the weekend, but I don't usually like to dip into my stash for the range. Unless I can replace it soon.

We're doing fine here. Haven't been to Walmart to look, but wouldn't be suprised if they have been rampaged. But, other places I've been were stocked up..... although some 'panic ' buyers were there. Most of us were laughing watching them as if they had to get that ammo purchased before the building burnt down.

After what happened 4 yrs ago, I took advantage of some of the "sales" when they had good prices on it.

I don't think it will as bad this time, because I think there are less 'panic' buyers and the ammo industry has been geared up for 4 yrs, and haven't slowed down at all. They're more able to keep up with it. Afterall, from what I've seen, I don't think it's slowed down much in the last 4 yrs.

Stocked up on powder, primers, and lead. I'm good to go.
I have enough lead put back to cast about 2500 rounds of .45 or ~4500 9mm. Cost me 50 bucks.
I rarely buy storebought ammo anymore. Maybe half a dozen boxes a year, tops.
I generally carry storebought, but just because jacketed stays cleaner for carrying around (bullet lube tends to be sticky).

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back