Episode of "Cops"

PaulIcemanMc

I was watching an episode of "Cops" on G4 and the deputy was carrying a full size 1911 "cocked and locked". I guess I just was interested in that. When he holstered he left it there also. There it is for those who say it is not safe. I have carried my Colt "New Agent" that way everytime I decided to use that as my carry weapon, to the dismay of some. Good enough for him, good enough for me...:laugh:

What County? I just watched an episode and a local Deputy had a 1911 as well. I thought it odd but sweet!

A true Texan!!

Carry mine cocked and locked and have been for over 20 years.

I would expect nothing less of a "True Texan"! When I was in helicopters in the army, in Viet Nam, we had 38s and 45s but for the life me, I can not remember how the 45s were carried. That whole period of my life is kind of in a fog. It was an important chapter that for some reason is locked away in the "library of the mind". Some things pop up now and then but not too worried as long as I stay in a good place...

I was a MP from 1967-1969 and we carried hammer down on empty chamber, dumb, dumb!!!!
By the way I never left the good ole CONUS, if I was in a war zone I more than likely would have carried condition 1, damn the regulations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back