Entertainment Shooting Industry?

Shootinjh

I founded a business providing not only traditional firearms instruction, but shooting as a vacation activity for affluent vacationers. Like any vacation activity, clients arrive ready to have fun and are outfitted with safety gear, are provided safety instruction and then have hours to shoot dozens of guns, while being coached and having magazines loaded for them.

My research has shown that most "entertainment" shooting businesses focus on shotgun sports or are ranges offering gun rentals with minimal instruction, but few offer a more comprehensive activity with firearms including rifles, revolvers, pistols and shotguns, all in a package with instruction.

I have found several other Entertainment Shooting businesses including:
Jackson Hole Shooting Experience
Link Removed
Shootfire Ranch - Complete Mounted Shooting Experience
Link Removed

Do you know of others that also offer an "experience" and not just gun rentals with instruction or Trap/Skeet/Sporting Clays? Would you share their links on this thread? :)

Last edited:
I think that the closest you are oing to find is the Whittington Center in new mexico. It is run my the NRA, and if kinda covers everything. Hunting, shooting, instruction, and so on.

I am interested to know what you have planned and where you would be opening. Sounds like a great idea to me.

Been Thinking About This Too

These places seem to be onto something. I have been wanting to try something like this too. My problem is getting the cash up to get the land. I am in a "tourist/target rich" environment. LOL

Good luck with that stuff guys. I know that would be a money getter around here. Thats one of the problems to buying a new firearm, that you can read all about it, but until you get your hands on it and fire the dang thing, you really don't know what to expect.

You are in the best place in Wyoming to have a business like that. A lot of locals and tourists... and money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back