enhanced internet cafe video...

I've never heard it was a guard... I heard he was a patron who was there with his wife. He said he reacted how he did to protect her.

I also heard it was a patron. As a "Grandpa" myself, I made the decision to take responsibility myself. My Mother was mugged, knocked down and her purse yanked from her arm while she was walking from the mall to the car some years ago and the punk broke her arm. I decided I would not be a "target of opportunity" as she was. I make it a point to walk with "energy" so as not to appear an easy target. I am watchful of my surroundings to be aware of potential threats.
If, in spite of this, some jerk still decides to try to mug me, he will be weighing heavier than when he approached me from the extra lead he is carrying. I go to the range and practice weekly with both my concealed carry pistols, Ruger SR40C as primary and Ruger LC9 with laser as my pocket pistol backup and I am pretty darn accurate.
I commend Grandpa in the video. It proves that these punks rely on creating fear and that by threatening violence (with a bat and gun) everyone will just give them what they want. Isn't that what a lot of merchants promote even if the bad guy just says he has a gun and then gives him their money? Like Crocodile Dundee in New York said to the punk threatening with his knife said, "That's not a knife. THIS is a knife!" If more stores or pizza drivers, etc. responded by pulling a Dirty Harry .44 Magnum when threatened with a "Now THIS is a gun", 99% of the bad guys would take off running. We need to reject the "victim" mentality and take charge ourselves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back