DPMS Recon

I actually never heard of Huldra but after looking at there website I see they are using Adams Arms piston systems Adams Arms is a good company!

I actually never heard of Huldra but after looking at there website I see they are using Adams Arms piston systems Adams Arms is a good company!

Yea Huldra Rifles are exclusive to Fleet Farm, so in the AR world they are not very well heard of. Most people that have heard of them, like to bash them without ever shooting one. Their HQ is about an hour or so away from me, so I like to try and support my local firearm companies.

I have a dpms oracle I have over 1000 rounds through it and have never had an issue. 500 of the rounds were 556 I know they are low end, I bought it because of the price and haven't been disappointed, maybe I just lucked out and got a good one. If I was going to be competing with it or if using it for self defense I probably would have spent more, but I just got it to plink around with

I have a dpms oracle I have over 1000 rounds through it and have never had an issue. 500 of the rounds were 556 I know they are low end, I bought it because of the price and haven't been disappointed, maybe I just lucked out and got a good one. If I was going to be competing with it or if using it for self defense I probably would have spent more, but I just got it to plink around with

I'm using mine for HD/SD and may do some 3 gun, so thats why I bought the AR I did lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back