Downloadable Gun' Era Officially Begins Aug. 1

I wouldn't trust them myself. While to see the blueprints would be nice but the 3D printer is rather expensive and plastic they would be made from is to brittle. But glad that the company was given clearance to put out onto the internet.

I wouldn't trust them myself. While to see the blueprints would be nice but the 3D printer is rather expensive and plastic they would be made from is to brittle. But glad that the company was given clearance to put out onto the internet.

Covered on the evening news tonight. One of the people interviewed said that the really dangerous part comes when you attempt to fire it.

Perhaps 1 in 5,000 people in the United States of America possesses enough knowledge, experience, and skill to build their own backyard foundry and blacksmith operation, good enough to make medium-quality steel suitable for black powder. I know enough to build wooden tools with enough precision to build basic machine tools which in turn can build specialized machine tools suitable for machining gun parts. All I need is a couple of dozen easily-acquired materials and time.

So this idea of "keeping the keys to the kingdom out of the hands of the common folk" is preposterous to begin with. No more harm will come of 3D printable guns can came with Campus Carry.

We didn't need any backyard foundry or blacksmith operation when we were kids. All we needed was a pipe for a barrel and a nail for a firing pin, it was known as a zip gun. It would fire only a single bullet at a time, was crude with limited accuracy, but it worked.

We didn't need any backyard foundry or blacksmith operation when we were kids. All we needed was a pipe for a barrel and a nail for a firing pin, it was known as a zip gun. It would fire only a single bullet at a time, was crude with limited accuracy, but it worked.

I'm familiar. It'll do in a pinch. But I was referring to a serious, many use firearm.

I'm familiar with zip guns, as well as the serious danger they posed to users. "Pipe" isn't case-hardened steel, so it's not anywhere near strong enough for smokeless powder round without some very serious modification. It might withstand one round, perhaps even a dozen, but it's already into creep range during the first firing. It's only a matter of time before it blows, taking your fingers with it.

Link Removed.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back