Don't CC to Tea Party protest

Open your eyes, folks. History teachers have hidden the truth about the straw that broke the camel's back. Sure, the British taxation of stamps, paper, tea and more did get the colonists riled up, but the spark that ignited the American revolution was the attempt by the British to take the guns from the colonists. The book, 'The Dangerous Book for Boys,' by the Iggulden brothers, in the section on great battles, tells the story of the Battles at Concord and Lexington. Hear now the truth. On April 18, 1775, a force of 800 British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Francis Smith, left Boston, enroute to capture a cache of weapons hidden in Concord by the colonial militia. Unbeknownst to the British, the colonists had moved the supply of weapons when it was revealed the British troops were on their way to seize the weapons. The reaction of the colonists resulted in a series of battles near Boston on April 19, 1775, in towns like Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Menotony, which we now call Arlington, and Cambridge. So, while the taxation issues loaded the gun and filled the frizzen, the attempt by the British to take our guns was the event that pulled the trigger and threw the colonies into a pitched battle for their survival as a free people. It is my opinion that we face the same issue today, that of our government taxing us into the poorhouse, and then planning to take our guns so that we have no defense or means of redressing totalitarian actions.

well said wuzfuz

I carried to my tea party, and since i know how to conceal a handgun I had no problems what so ever. I hope their were more people then me carrying as well because I saw 0 cops at the event and it was reported 10,000 people were there. Kinda funny when a bunch of good Americans get together to rally for their freedom there is no need for police enforcement to be noticeably present, I'd like to see that happen at a Code Pink rally or some other commy leftist group's rally.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back