Do yourselves a favor and buy H&K

Terminal Lance

God I love my H&K USP!!! Everytime I shoot it my love for it grows deeper. It is the most accurate handgun I've ever owned and has indisputable reliability. No matter what everytime I pull that trigger it goes bang. It's a 9mm ;compact model and perfect for carry. No real point here just felt like sharing. :D

I couldn't agree more, Terminal Lance! I have had the USP Compact (40 S&W) for years now and just picked up a P2000SK (40 S&W) this week. I also couldn't agree more with your statement about loving it more and more w/each trigger squeeze! I'll buy more H&K's and they have my loyalty for life!

Prosit!!
17Load

H&K has always been a tack driver, but I feel the same about a Sig, but, because of the price I can no longer afford to shoot either of the two firearms.

God I love my H&K USP!!! Everytime I shoot it my love for it grows deeper. It is the most accurate handgun I've ever owned and has indisputable reliability. No matter what everytime I pull that trigger it goes bang. It's a 9mm ;compact model and perfect for carry. No real point here just felt like sharing. :D

Wow, it sounds like you may need a cigarette when you're done shooting :)

Are you saying that you will not accept any other brand other than H&K?

Your hands will never ever touch a Sig, a Glock, A Springfield, A Rock Island, A Citadel, A ruger, A stoger, A Taurus, Kimber, A Colt or any other brand?

Wow.

Amazing... just amazing...That...is just...just...just like the lines from the Titanic movie...!

Almost made me cry...but, not really.

All guns are good...What makes a gun is the shooter...

How did you gather that from my post. You know what happens when you assume.....Of course I own other types of firearms. I just am extremely fond of my H&K.

I hate D/A triggers on semi-autos. I ESPECIALLY hate the D/A trigger on H&Ks. Not as bad as a Colt All-American 2000, but most of the way there.

I hate D/A triggers on semi-autos. I ESPECIALLY hate the D/A trigger on H&Ks. Not as bad as a Colt All-American 2000, but most of the way there.

well I got the d/a s/a version and not that LEM waste of a gun. so i prefer S/a as well but i carry with one in the chamber, decocked, and safety off and have no problem with accuracy with that first shot from the d/a mode, but to each his own.

Terminal Lance so you carry with one in the Chamber, Decocked and safety off. Enough said....You are the man!.

safeties,....We do not need no stinking safeties...!

Well, according to you...I have done myself 4 favors over the past 15-16 years :) The USP is a fantastic gun.

well I got the d/a s/a version and not that LEM waste of a gun. so i prefer S/a as well but i carry with one in the chamber, decocked, and safety off and have no problem with accuracy with that first shot from the d/a mode, but to each his own.
A friend bought a new H&K a couple of years ago as his CCW gun. I generally dislike D/A auto trigger pulls, but this was way over the top bad. It just kept stacking, stacking and stacking until it let off, very much like the All American 2000 trigger, only in a pivoting motion rather than the Colt's straight through pull.

I like the D/A pull on S&W revolvers. I like the Glock "Safe Action" trigger (both of mine have 3.5lb. Ghost connectors and the "$0.25 trigger job". I've NEVER seen a D/A auto trigger that I liked.

All of my semi-auto carry guns are either single actions with safeties or Glocks.

I shot a H&K USP this past weekend in .40 I will tell you its the best feeling gun I have shot so far. I def would get it in 9mm if I was in the market for one. Pure joy to shot.

I feel the same as the OP. I LOVE MY USP!!! If I had to take one gun into the wilderness it would be my USP. I've never really liked the way a Glock felt in my hand, and while I love my XDM and Jericho 941, the USP is my baby.

God I love my H&K USP!!! Everytime I shoot it my love for it grows deeper. It is the most accurate handgun I've ever owned and has indisputable reliability. No matter what everytime I pull that trigger it goes bang.
Congrates on the H&K. That's the same way I feel about my XDm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back