Do You carry S&W M&P 9mm for concealed carry? How Is It?

LetFreedomRing

I am looking at getting an MP 9 over a Glock for another concealed carry pistol (based on price and made in USA). How does the pistol perform and is it a good cc gun? I would carry IWB. How is the performance? You happy with it?

I have a M&P40 and I love it (I don't EDC this one)

It handles amazing and fires just as good. I like the feeling of the grips and how my hand fits with it.

My EDC is a Glock 27 or a Sig Sauer P250 9mm and I am in the process of picking up a M&P9 Compact as another EDC. If you carry IWB I would recommend a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe. I've tried the M&P9 that was a friends and it's his EDC and it has out performed all EDCs he's had in the past. I highly recommend it and I don't think you will be disappointed.

I carry the M&P 9 Compact. I have a 17 round mag, with sleeve that makes it feel like the full size, along with 2-12 round and 1-10 round mags. I have not been able to notice any difference in handling or accuracy when swapping mags at the range. The C is more concealable, is comfortable to hold and shoot, and accuracy has been good for me. I think you'll like the M&P line.

I changed from a Glock 36 to an M&P 9mm Vtac about a year ago and love it. I carry IWB in a Old Faithful with the clips from my Crossbreed Supertuck and love it. I carry all day everyday.

Thanks for all of the great feedback! Sounds outstanding. I can get one locally for around $520 which I think is a great deal compared to others.

I have the full size M&P and the M&Pc. I carry the compact because it's smaller, easier to conceal and more comfortable to carry. I've also found that when I'm at the range I gravitate towards the compact. It shoots great, feels great and conceals easily. Tough to beat that combination.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back