Did the police force all of the residence out while searching for the bombing suspect

IOC

My organization is Idaho Carry, Open and Concealed, and we are having a debate on whether or not the residence in Watertown were forced out of their homes. This video that shows a houseful of people being taken out of a house with their hands on their heads looks a lot like a police state action. Was there something about this residence that made the police treat them all like suspects?
Any insight would be appreciated.
LiveLeak.com - Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

Without being there all I can say is, I wouldnt have answered the door, if someone were to have come inside, well, I wont say what would have happened next. When do we start protecting our rights or do we keep making exceptions to those rights? What they were doing was enforcing an ILLEGAL order, without Probable Cause, or Warrants based on Probable Cause, there was no right to search every home within a 20 block radius. I would have refused....Things like this make me angry, and should make EVERY American angry.

I'd heard reports like this but......Was this a special house? did they treat everyone this way? It looked to be college age students living together. Was that the reason for special treatment? And more important, did they go through personal effects while invading that house? And the final question, did this really happen in Waterton, during the lockdown or was this from some other incident? I also saw the video where a LEO brought milk to a family that was out. Was that staged? Lots of questions to be answered for us out west.

And yes, Itstjs, I agree. If this really happened and they came here with that attitude.........well, that is why they know they have to disarm us.

I'd heard reports like this but......Was this a special house? did they treat everyone this way? It looked to be college age students living together. Was that the reason for special treatment? And more important, did they go through personal effects while invading that house? And the final question, did this really happen in Waterton, during the lockdown or was this from some other incident? I also saw the video where a LEO brought milk to a family that was out. Was that staged? Lots of questions to be answered for us out west.

Where did he get milk? Weren't all the stores closed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back