Did I screw up my Fla. non res. application?

Pitbull11

On the form it states place of birth. "City,state,or providence and country". So I figure the folks in Fla. that made up this form, if they want the city and the state and the country would of phrased the question? What "city and state or providence and country" we're you born in. So I put down the state and country I was born in which is all the state of Nevada required. Now that I mailed it in I am concerned that I should of included the "city" along with the state and country, but in my case there would not of been enough spaces. Do you think I have a problem and this will delay my CCW non resident permit from the state of Florida?

If it was me, I would have put city and state if from the U.S., or providence and country if born outside the U.S. But that's just how I read it.

You state "On the form it states place of birth. "City,state,or providence and country". So since it asked for City I would imagine it should have been included.

Guess after a couple of months I will contact them. Because it will take that long for them to get me into the system. I would think they have my email address and if they needed the city they would email me for the information. Also why would Florida need the city but Nevada not? F'ing govt, ignorant people making the forms.

Ignorant people making forms or ignorant people filling out forms?
I don't know how old you are but considering how many forms I've filled out in my life, it's quite obvious if you're born in the States, and ANY form asks for place if birth it's going to be city and state.

Ignorant people making forms or ignorant people filling out forms?
I don't know how old you are but considering how many forms I've filled out in my life, it's quite obvious if you're born in the States, and ANY form asks for place if birth it's going to be city and state.

Thanks for your enlightened comment. Are you like 12?

PMB61, I know, I'm from FL. I just got my TN permit, no mistakes, took less than 30 days. I have a family member who was also getting TN permit. TN has a stream-line if you have an existing permit from another state.....no prints required. Family member checked wrong box on application.......that took thirty days. FL was to forward E-prints to TN as per TN. FL refused to send prints.....that took 30 days. Family member had to get printed and and start fresh........that took thirty days. Of poster here waits till they catch mistake they will send letter, he will have to respond to letter........he will then start fresh and wait again..........he needs to contact them now.

PMB61, I know, I'm from FL. I just got my TN permit, no mistakes, took less than 30 days. I have a family member who was also getting TN permit. TN has a stream-line if you have an existing permit from another state.....no prints required. Family member checked wrong box on application.......that took thirty days. FL was to forward E-prints to TN as per TN. FL refused to send prints.....that took 30 days. Family member had to get printed and and start fresh........that took thirty days. Of poster here waits till they catch mistake they will send letter, he will have to respond to letter........he will then start fresh and wait again..........he needs to contact them now.

Thanks they should receive my app. Monday I will use tracking number and give them a heads up.

Well I just called the Florida dept. and talked to the people that send out the letters if you screwed something up on your app.. She said that the city was not needed that they just needed the state. She said my permit would not be delayed. She said if the city was required it would of requested "city and state or province and country" thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back