Desantis Tuck This II M24BALAZO

rock919

Has anyone used The Desantis Tuck This II Holster? I have a Sig Sauer226r and I am thinking of purchaseing it. It looks like a Galco Skyops Holster but it cost alot less. I recieved the part number from Optics Planet. I would appreciate your comments!

I bought one of these holsters as soon as my CHL was ready for pickup. I've been using it while I'm waiting for my Crossbreed holster to arrive. All in all, the Tuck This II is a pretty comfortable holster. The clip that attaches to your pants is very sturdy. The only thing I don't like about it is that replacing your gun in the holster is kind of difficult. The holster doesn't stay open on its own, so you have to use your free hand to open it so you can replace your gun. If you plan on doing a lot of draw practice, it can get very annoying. Not a bad holster for the money though.

Thank you for your comments. I do not plan to use it for repeated use of drawing my weapon. I just want to find a holster that has total concealment. For a weapon the size of my Sig 226 it is a difficult thing to find. I actually have a Galco Royal guard which works well. The problem is you need a shirt or sweater to cover it up. Therefore it is difficult to use it all the time. I feel what I really need is a smaller weapon. The same problem you are pointing out with the Desantis holster is the same problem they bring up a about the Skyops holster.

Well then I think that holster will serve your purposes. I carry a Taurus PT145 in it, all day, every day. I think it's pretty comfortable, once you figure out the best place to position it. It rides low on my waistband, and I don't have any problems just covering it with a t-shirt. I have my gf check for me, and she says you can't even tell that I'm carrying a gun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back