Delaware resident CCWP

bigstonebeach

I have seen in print that SC will honor a resident permit from states that demand an 8-hour training course and do an NICS (hope I got those initials right) background check. Delaware does that and more but we are not listed as reciprocal. Does anyone have a definitive answer to whether a Delaware resident permit will be honored in SC? Thanks

Here ya go...straight from the SLED South Carolina Lew Enforcement Division.
Link Removed

That's about as official as it gets.

Regardless of the permit requirements, it may be that, because Delaware doesn't recognize SC, then SC won't recognize Del. That is why many permit holders in SC are opting for a non-resident Utah permit to gain privileges in states that don't honor SC, Like Delaware

If your state is not reciprocal with SC, the only way you will get a SC permit is if you own land in SC. I've known buddies who've chipped in and bought a very small patch of land in SC just to be able to get the SC permit.

Me... I avoid SC if they don't want me there and able to protect myself and my family.

They let us protect our families, we just don't want a bunch of whack-job yankee hooligans invading our state with their secret guns! :blink:

Hmmm, interesting, in PA we don't even need a permit to open carry. Why won't SC let us in with or without a license? Guess we all is a bunch a whack job yankee hooligans still fighting a war from the 1860's huh?

And listen to how you said what you said... They LET us protect our families. Isn't that special that SC let's you have your right. Did SC ever pass that bill this year to allow you your open carry rights without a permit?

Hmmm, interesting, in PA we don't even need a permit to open carry. Why won't SC let us in with or without a license? Guess we all is a bunch a whack job yankee hooligans still fighting a war from the 1860's huh?

And listen to how you said what you said... They LET us protect our families. Isn't that special that SC let's you have your right. Did SC ever pass that bill this year to allow you your open carry rights without a permit?

Wolf, I don't think you would recognize sarcasm if it bit you in the A$$

Wolf, I don't think you would recognize sarcasm if it bit you in the A$$

Back at ya whodat... I just confronted your sarcasm with my own. :wink:

Just don't understand why so many people after 150 years still need to be divisive with terms like "whack job yankee hooligans" anymore which was the point of my sarcasm.

Back at ya whodat... I just confronted your sarcasm with my own. :wink:

Just don't understand why so many people after 150 years still need to be divisive with terms like "whack job yankee hooligans" anymore which was the point of my sarcasm.

OK, we can drop it. I'm a southerner (though New Orleans where I was raised isn't the redneck south) but while in the military I have been stationed in New Jersey, Buffalo NY, and even in California. I have lived with the people I am teasing.

OK, we can drop it. I'm a southerner (though New Orleans where I was raised isn't the redneck south) but while in the military I have been stationed in New Jersey, Buffalo NY, and even in California. I have lived with the people I am teasing.

That's cool... I too have lived in TX and MS. Sorry, you had to be in NY, NJ, and CA. (<--- sarcastic, with a bit of truth...lol)

Unfortunately, in text, it is sometimes difficult to disseminate intonation in the voice of the post. Coming from you and recognizing most of your posts, I should have realized you were being good-natured more than anything else.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back