>>Dad poses as gunman to test his kid's school security, gets arrested<<

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
A Texas man is facing third-degree felony charges of making a terroristic threat after he allegedly told elementary school staffers he brought a gun to the building, NBCDFW.com reported.
Officials say Ronald Miller was unarmed Wednesday when he told a school greeter outside Celina Elementary School that he had a gun, according to NBCDFW.com. The town of Celina is just north of Dallas.
The greeter froze in panic when Miller said he was a gunman and his target was inside, Celina Independent School District Superintendent Donny O'Dell told NBCDFW.com. Miller was then able to walk into the school and entered the office.
Follow @NBCNewsUSAdvertise | AdChoices"He told them that he is a shooter and 'you're dead, and you're dead,'" O'Dell told NBCDFW.com. Never showing a weapon, Miller then reportedly revealed his stunt was a test of school safety and he wanted to talk to the principal.

Dad poses as gunman to test school security, gets arrested - U.S. News

If he was willing to be arrested to make his point, then I think that he should have brought some squirt guns filled with red food coloring inside of them. Then he could have squirted all of the school staffmembers with the red food coloring to help prove his point even further imho.

Not a good point to make. People usually go on the shooting sprees to make a point.

It seems that trying to expose our public school's weakness' is now to be deemed as a 3rd degree felony.
This is not the U.S.A. I believed in anymore....It's now the U.S.S.A.

I can understand him wanting to test the school but think he's a dumbass for actually doing it. What did he expect to happen? In the end he'll plead down to a misdemeanor.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back