Cz82

MasterJYoda

I was visiting my friend the other day, and he showed me his CZ model 82. It is a compact pistol, made by CZ for their military use (I believe 83 is the civilian model). I have relatively smaller hand than average, and CZ 82 felt great in my hand. With 12+1 capacity, this one seems a great CCW. It loads 9x18 Makarov ammo, and at first, I was concerned about the availability of ammo, but there are quite a few manufacturers producing this spec, so that shouldn't be a problem either. Also, there are a lot of folks out there selling this pistol online (like at Gunbroker.com). If anyone owns CZ 82 out there, I sure appreciate your feedback. Thanks

There are so many compact pistols available these days, but CZ82 seems to be very ergonomic, carries 12+1, and looks much like PPK (both cool and sexy looking pistols), and the price is right. Is this your wife's EDC (Every Day Carry)?

It is. she likes the fact that it's a DA/SA so she carries it hammer down, safety off. Also the CZ82 has a rebounding hammer so the hammer doesn't sit on the firing pin

How are the stock grips with regards to felt recoil? Does anyone make something similar to the Hogue finger grips for the CZ82?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back