CZ75 B or Baby Eagle 9mm

Stephenva

I'm looking at the CZ 75 and Baby Eagle and trying to determine which one to buy. My plan is to use it as a range gun, home protection gun, and open carry (every once in a while). Your opinions have always been helpful so please share.

Note that I have a Beretta 92 fs & PX 4, a 1911, and a few other options but "need" another 9.

Thanks.

Any time you are trying to decide on a new firearm you should shoot it or in your case shoot both before you buy.You have a great collection of hand guns allready I don't see a need for another 9mm as much as a want for another 9mm, but I have 30 plus firearms so I understand.Try both and pick what you like. Have fun choosing good luck and be safe.

I'm looking at the CZ 75 and Baby Eagle and trying to determine which one to buy. My plan is to use it as a range gun, home protection gun, and open carry (every once in a while). Your opinions have always been helpful so please share.

Note that I have a Beretta 92 fs & PX 4, a 1911, and a few other options but "need" another 9.

Thanks.

Another 9? You aren't happy with the Beretta? It is a great gun. Having said that, I want you to know a CZ
is hopefully in my future. I haven't shot one but had plenty of time to dry fire and handle all the CZ offering. They had a set up at the Great American Outdoor Show in PA. The trigger and quality of the guns are amazing. I believe if you had the same opportunity your mind would be easily made up! I was leaning CZ before I got to handle them at the show. You have some quality guns and it looks as though your budget just might accommodate the gun I am very interested in. That would be the CZ 75 SDP. It is from their custom shop. Definitely go check it out on the CZ site. Hope this helps.

I like the way you solved your problem, I guess that's why I have 30 plus guns. Have fun with your new handguns and be safe.

Tri Star and Canik also sell very good CZ clones. In the end these are probably some of the best designed hand guns in the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back