Cross Country

jakbil

Have a CCW in my state Florida resident. Will be driving cross country noticed all states have reciprocity except Nv. Ca. and Or. Any info on travel requirements through those states?

recommendation...

my complete recommendation is to avoid those states! just plain avoid them.

if you must... disassemble, keep completely locked in small safe in trunk, seperate from ammunition that is also locked.

i have to drive 300 miles out of my way to avoid Illinois... and i suggest you dont drive through that state either.

randall

instead of the coast... visit colorado, wyoming, montana, south dakota. Firearm friendly and great places to visit... mountains, forests, mt. rushmore, black hills, yellowstone. and Kalifornia wont milk you of every penny in taxes (go online and compare gas prices).
randall

if you must... disassemble, keep completely locked in small safe in trunk, seperate from ammunition that is also locked.

Much simpler to comply with 18 USC 926A - Firearms Owners Protection Act which doesn't require any of that.

Unload the gun, lock the gun and ammo in the trunk (exterior compartment), or if you don't have a vehicle with an exterior compartment, in a locked case. Never consent to a search of the trunk or locked case.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back