Cook's Holsters?

Pretty similar and $10 cheaper, plus a lot of the same colors. And I don't think that it's just women who would like the holsters. They're comfortable and very concealable. The one I have from there is the Betty. A lot like that one.

Pretty similar and $10 cheaper, plus a lot of the same colors. And I don't think that it's just women who would like the holsters. They're comfortable and very concealable. The one I have from there is the Betty. A lot like that one.

I've tried the Betty (Looper makes that one, right?), and I preferred the one above. I think the only real difference was the clip placement, and the draw was a bit easier. Held my Shield securely, though. Both are good!

I've tried the Betty (Looper makes that one, right?), and I preferred the one above. I think the only real difference was the clip placement, and the draw was a bit easier. Held my Shield securely, though. Both are good!

Yes, Looper makes it and I think the clip placement is about the only difference from what I can see in the picture. I wore mine quite a bit when I got it, but then got a different kind that has an extra magazine pouch and use it mostly now.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back