Connecticut will now be called the Un-Constitution State!

weekendskp

Connecticut has been called the Constitution State, Nutmeg State, and the Provisions State. Most of the population is included in the same statistical region as New York City which explains why they passed such draconian firearm laws. If you live in Connecticut, and can't get out, you must resist. You must not register your guns and magazines. You must challenge this unconstitutional act in the courts, or you will forever be known as the formerly-constitutional State. It is sad because Connecticut was founded by Thomas Hooker who significantly contributed to constitutional theory.

I can't see how they are going to register the magazines. Oh yeah, that's right with the serial number that's on them right? I was born in CT, but I shall never come back. God help the rest of the states.

How are you folks enjoying your gun registration? Do you enjoy spending the day after Christmas in a long line at the DPS telling the powers that be, exactly where they can come to retrieve your evil black guns and standard capacity magazines when they decide that they want you to give them up? Because, now they can! You all are a bunch of whussified, weak-kneed, bow to your master, slaves. Registration leads to confiscation! May the chains of your bondage lie gently upon your limp wrists.

You people need to file a class action suit to bar this insane, un-constitutional law. Rise and take your State back or don't and summit to be enslaved by the State. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the original colonies?

Will be hard to read the serial number on any weapon of mine over the muzzle flash, every single person with a gun should file individual suits to prevent registration.

You people need to file a class action suit to bar this insane, un-constitutional law. Rise and take your State back or don't and summit to be enslaved by the State. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the original colonies?

So was NY

So was NY

You know what else is a little sad, although no big deal, I guess -
I've been watching the NY forum, and there's been no activity there since I last posted on Jan 5th.
I get the feeling my fellow New Yorkers are running out of steam...

You know what else is a little sad, although no big deal, I guess -
I've been watching the NY forum, and there's been no activity there since I last posted on Jan 5th.
I get the feeling my fellow New Yorkers are running out of steam...

It's hard when the majority of the voters in your state have elected Bloomie multiple times and that they also put Cuomo in there. You folks are fighting an uphill battle. But keep fighting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back