Concealed Carry

Shari

I was listening to the news this morniing Fox 6 out of Milwaukee. It seems that in the early part of Januaray there will be a vote on concealed carry and this time it will pass, according to the news.
Sharon L. Schuckman:haha:

States are waking up....

Let's keep our fingers crossed. The state of Iowa becomes a "shall-issue state" January 1, 2011. What a great way to welcome the New Year!
There is no better friend and no worse enemy than a U.S. Marine.

Good luck Wisconsin and Iowa. I would like to see a universal concealed carry law, reciprocal between all states in the US.

Universal Concealed Carry Law

If there was such a law the Federal Government would have to enact it. Do we really want The Fed involved? More red tape, 10 years from time of application to issue. High fees, $200 to $2000. ETC. ETC. ETC.

Keep the Fed out of it. The individual States may be slow, but it is happening. Just keep urging your attouney generals, or whomever, to grant reciprocity to the others.

Carry safe, carry always.

edi73518

Does anyone think the "Peoples Republic of NJ" will ever get shall issue? The FED's may be our only hope.

If there was such a law the Federal Government would have to enact it. Do we really want The Fed involved? More red tape, 10 years from time of application to issue. High fees, $200 to $2000. ETC. ETC. ETC.

Keep the Fed out of it. The individual States may be slow, but it is happening. Just keep urging your attouney generals, or whomever, to grant reciprocity to the others.

Carry safe, carry always.

You are right. We need to keep the Feds out of the plan. Get all states on line with reciprocal between them. Most states are reciprocal with Oregon but Oregon does not reciprocate. They all should be the same.

Be wary about involving Fed, but...

I worry, too, about the Fed legislating against us after they tell us they work for us. The Fed is already going after religion. Don't expect a 50-State permit system (like a drivers license) to happen in our lifetimes.

Peoples Republic Of NJ And Other Republics

The ballot box is the solution. Support conservative candidates with your time, your voice and of course some money.

The internet is a powerful tool. Why do you think the Fed is trying to control it and Talk Radio? Ask the members of this forum and other pro-gun forums, in the future, to help support conservative candidates in said Republics. A large number of $1 and $5 donations might tip the scales. In the last election in Novemember, I sent a few bucks out of my state of Georgia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back