Concealed Carry weapon of choice

I CC the Ruger LC9 in a IWB Crossbreed minituck on the right hip between 3 and 4 o clock. This weapon is chambered in 9mm and.380. I also carry this in my R front pants pocket depending on what I am wearing. I will mix up my CC weapon depending on attire and mood with the other Ruger weapons: the LCR .38, the LCP .380 and the LC 380. I OC the Ruger SR 9 or 40 in the same location in the Crossbreed Superslide or Serpa again depending on what I am wearing. Later this week (once it gets delivered from the out of state dealer) I will have the Ruger SR 1911. I have yet to decide on a holster for it. The key as so many others have said, It is what you are comfortable with and what works. You must practice with whatever you carry as well.

What would be an ideal weapon of choice to carry? I am currently carrying a S&W SD40VE. I really like the way it shoots and handles, but it is kind of heavy. I use an "old faithful holster" on the hip. It is very comfortable. I have only been carrying for 6 months and I don't even know it's back there.

Glock 19, 21SF, 20SF all work for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Link Removed

Choice - open or concealed

Vaquero .44 Magnum
Link Removed
Bianchi Lawman Holster
Link Removed

Definitely go with what you feel comfortable with and what you can shoot best. Personally, I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry .45 most of the time and Kimber Solo during the warm weather when I'm wearing less to conceal it. Both with crossbreed super tuck deluxe.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back