Concealed Carry holsters

rpalmer64152

Has anyone used the Alienware IWB holster and if you have how do you like it?

Thanks.

Alienware, huh? Didn't know the computer company was making holsters! :wink:

If you mean Alien Gear, you'll find a lot of people who love them. I have two, myself.

In all seriousness, I've tried both Old Faithful and Alien Gear. Both have great warranties. AG kydex and leather is a little thicker, and holds shape better over time. May be a bit harder to break in and mold, but honestly, been wearing this one since around noontime and haven't really noticed it at all. Use the OF for my XDm compact. I like that they're not an arm and a leg, come assembled (the OF needs assembly unless you pay more to have it come assembled). The AG comes with extra parts, too (screws, washers, and rubber buffers). I paid extra for the black leather, and I think it's completely worth it and a great product. Had one for my XDs, but sold that with the gun. Kinda wish I'd kept it and just paid for another shell (that's another service AG offers over others... you can just purchase the kydex shell and swap out on your existing leather backing).

I have an AlienGear for my Taurus 709. It's a great holster and they have a lifetime guarantee and warrantee. If you change guns you can swap out your kydex for free and they send you a back of replacement parts (screws, eyelets, etc) with your product.

Always keep a cool head and a quick hand.

Don't like the metal belt clips shown in the photo. I have tried them and they stick into me and are uncomfortable. I, several years ago got a Pro-Carry, Deep Comfort holster from The Holster Store, The Holster Store - Gun Holsters in Florida and have never been sorry. I carry all day every day with no problem. It is the only holster I use. I had a Blackhawk nylon holster when I first had my SR9, it was a cheapie temporary range holster I used to get my DECCW permit. Paid less than $10.00 for it at Walmart. It is the only "drawer holster" I have.

Any idea on what the current wait time is?
I ordered mine on 02/09 and it still shows as processing.

I have a feeling they boosted their ad campaign and had an increase on orders to fill

Pro Carry

Don't like the metal belt clips shown in the photo. I have tried them and they stick into me and are uncomfortable. I, several years ago got a Pro-Carry, Deep Comfort holster from The Holster Store, The Holster Store - Gun Holsters in Florida and have never been sorry. I carry all day every day with no problem. It is the only holster I use. I had a Blackhawk nylon holster when I first had my SR9, it was a cheapie temporary range holster I used to get my DECCW permit. Paid less than $10.00 for it at Walmart. It is the only "drawer holster" I have.

I'd agree with that. First holster for my FNS40 was a Pro Carry On Duty [OWB] from The Holster Store. I'm still using it consistently today, even after purchasing three different holsters for this gun. Looks as good as the day it arrived. Well made & comfortable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back