Concealed Carry Fanny Pack for larger pistols ?

indyyy

Does or has anyone used a CCW fanny pick similar to this one: Concealed Carry Fanny Pack Pistol Pouch | Official 5.11 Site ?
for carrying a pistol or revolver that's standard or fulll sized as opposed to the compacts ?

I called and got the dimensions for this one - the pouch portion is 14 inches wide and 7 inches high from the outside, so i think it should be able to carry a gun that's 7 inches long and lets say 5.5 inches high or so. I just ordered a SD9VE which has about those dimensions.

I know if I carry the SD to the side of my abdomen it's very hard to sit with it there and so am considering getting one of these
ccw fanny packs to carry it in.

If you use or have used one to carry, I'd love some input on how comfortable they are, is it easy for the pistol to fall out when you unzip it, if you can carry with the zipper already unzipped without the pistol being seen, how fast you can unzip and pull your gun if it's zipped, etc.

Thanks!

My concern; in two pictures, it shows sidearms with the muzzles pointing horizontally, instead of downward. I would not carry a sidearm in that position, sweeping everyone with the muzzle.

Having said that, it looks like a neat alternative carry option, if the muzzle may be pointed downward during carry.

Link Removed

Excellent quality! In most packs the gun is not totally parallel to the ground. Due to the grip of the gun it is somewhat positioned that the barrel does angle gradually down.

There is a grab strap that unzips both zippers as you pull it out and down. Your pistol remains concealed until then and using the strap is fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back