Conceal Carry

desertrat360

I am new to concealed carry and joined this group in hopes of reading some useful information on carrying concealed. Also hope for some insight into where to find the different state laws about concealed and open carry. Thanks...

Some states have websites that put their states laws regarding the carrying of firearms online in plain English. Some of the laws are very difficult to understand as written, and some of these websites are very helpful in "translating" what's written. Just google gun laws in your state and you will be amazed with what you find.

This site is an excellent start. The info is 98% up to date. You can go to individual states to see up o date reciprocity agreements. If you need more immediate individual info feel free to contact me using the contact form on my site Link Removed.

I am new to concealed carry and joined this group in hopes of reading some useful information on carrying concealed. Also hope for some insight into where to find the different state laws about concealed and open carry. Thanks...

This is the most comprehensive website around for states' laws:
Link Removed

Just click on the state on the map to get a summary of their laws.

Are legal aliens allowed to conceal and carry?

In most states, yes, with the proper permit/license.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back