Conceal Carry Laws in Nebraska

ConJon

Hi,
I live in Lincoln Nebraska, one of the laws says we cannot carry in a hospital, trauma center, or emergency room.
I work at Tabitha Healthcare as an office employee, I am wondering if I can legally carry while at work?We are technically not a hospital, emergency room or trauma center. We are an Old folks home and physical therapy center. I don't think legally speaking we are considered a hospital.

Hi,
I live in Lincoln Nebraska, one of the laws says we cannot carry in a hospital, trauma center, or emergency room.
I work at Tabitha Healthcare as an office employee, I am wondering if I can legally carry while at work?We are technically not a hospital, emergency room or trauma center. We are an Old folks home and physical therapy center. I don't think legally speaking we are considered a hospital.

I think you'd better get that clarified by a lawyer. Not some random stranger on the Internet the law is built on "technically"

Checking with a lawyer, as noted above, is good advice.

Also check with your employer. If they forbid it, the state does also. You could possibly be fired for violating company policy.

69-2441. Permit Holder; Locations; Restrictions; Posting of Prohibition; Consumption of Alcohol; Prohibited.
" A place or premises where the person, persons, entity, or entities in control of the property or employer in control of the property has prohibited permit holders from carrying concealed handguns into or onto the place or premises "
http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/nebraska.pdf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back