Conceal Carry Instructors Course???

buckslayer

I was wondering if anyone knows the process of taking the CCW intructors courses in Minnesota (resident), Utah (non-resident), and Florida (non-resident).

Thanks in advance everyone.

You first have to find an NRA Counselor, once you have dont that contact them and see when they are giving Instructor classes. You will have to have a Background in Firearms to be an Instructor for CCL. I have a class scheduled this month for my Instructor Course with a Counselor. 21 years Infantry and Prior Federal Police Background. I know they do an interview with you before the class starts to see if you qualify. NRA website has a link to find the counselors in your area. Hope this helps.

Carry Instructor Certification

Hi!

Instructor certification for teaching the Minnesota Permit to carry (CCW) involves either:

a. Becoming an instructor certifying organization, which involves becoming a business, showing qualifications, and developing a lesson plan approved by the MN BCA.

or

b. Taking an instructor certification course through a certifying agency which offers classes to certify permit to carry instructors. This is the simpler route and usually involves an annual fee of some sort.

For the Florida CCW license, you must be an NRA or POST certified instructor, as Florida recognizes any course taught by an NRA instructor.

For the Utah CCW, you must be NRA or POST certified and attend a 6-hour long course in Salt Lake City, UT and file a small amount of paperwork.

Pro Carry USA, LLC is an instructor certifying agency and will train individuals for the Minnesota permit. Please visit Link Removed for more information.

Or email [email protected] to schedule a time for a Minnesota Instructor Course. We will train you one-on-one.

Thanks for all of the help everyone! I actually found the appropriate NRA instructors fairly close to home and have started taking the classes needed. In about a month I'll have taken Basic Pistol instructors, Personal Protection Inside The Home instructors, and will be working on the Personal Protection Outside The Home classes too.

Once I am done with those classes, I'll be taking the NRA Counselor classes too.

Thanks again everyone!

You will have to have a Background in Firearms to be an Instructor for CCL. I have a class scheduled this month for my Instructor Course with a Counselor. 21 years Infantry and Prior Federal Police Background.QUOTE]

I don't quite have 21 years in, but I do have 8 years in the Infantry with 3 combat tours. (total of 4 years between the three tours). I've earned my CIB and EIB and have a long list of firearms training I've been through. Now I'm going to school fulltime for a law Enforcement degree

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back