Conceal a Hi-Point?

I have the TS995 with the compensator, and extra mag holders that attach to the stock. This is my favorite carbine to shoot. I put it right up there with my M&P 15-22 both great carbines, just wish the TS995 came with more magazine capacity.

Those guns are butt-ugly and heavy, would not pack mine in 9mm, but leave it in a specific location in the house and don't worry about it getting a little dust on it. I know it will go bang for us if needed, so what more could I ask for?:biggrin:

I have a hipoint s&w 40 caliber and my friends an I love to shoot it at the range, I even put night sights from Link Removed on it:
Link Removed
flat_leafb.jpg

but concealing this cannon is very difficult, even the hipoint c9 is thick and heavy for this work, I consider both good guns, after you work the quirks with the mags, maybe inside a winter coat is possible but in florida this is going to be hard

Thanks for the link to Glowon.com/gun_sights. I've been looking for something like this for quite awhile, something to give my Taurus Pistols night-sights at a reasonal cost. I ordered mine today, both the Glowon and the Pasteon for $19.87 which includes S&H fees. :pleasantry:

Ive got the Hi Point c9, Im a 6'0 muscular individual and do carry my c9 daily, I use the kholster.
As I sit here and type this right now, I cannot even feel the weight of the pistol or the Kholster and ive had it on all day.

Im mostly a jeans and untucked t shirt kinda guy so it works for me.

Laterz,
computerfixerguy

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back