Coming in from PA

MattTheBeerGuy

I'm heading to Joe Louis for the Flyers/Red Wings game. I'm under the understanding that my LTCF is valid in Michigan. Is this true ? I plan to carry everywhere except to the actual arena. Thanks for any info.

I'm heading to Joe Louis for the Flyers/Red Wings game. I'm under the understanding that my LTCF is valid in Michigan. Is this true ? I plan to carry everywhere except to the actual arena. Thanks for any info.

This is a list from Joe Louis Arena:
PROHIBITED ITEMS at Joe Louis Arena include, but are not limited to, bottles, cans, liquid containers, coolers, outside food and beverages, weapons of any kind, laser light pointers, flagpoles, air horns, and umbrellas. To ensure the safety of all fans, any carry-in parcels may be checked by Joe Louis Arena Security or prohibited items.

Also Michigan law says that a Sports arena or stadium is a pistol free zone.

Had a great time at the game. The people at the game were very nice. Detroit was...interesting to say the least. Glad to be able to carry while there, though.

Welcome to our world - the Michigan CPL license is very popular here. Glad you had a good time.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back