Colt to bolt.

I stand corrected... I just did some research and it appears they have recently reversed their policy and ARE seeking civilian sales. I just saw several of these guns at a local store.

If Colt is moving I applaud that move. Why is it not a good idea for them to support their customers and gun friendly states? As far as Remington not leaving the NE, it is their decision, but I choose to no longer buy their products. That is my decision.

I really don't care about their employees. Those employees should be thankful to relocate to a gun friendly state. The state itself sucks and doesn't deserve to have the support of Remington. Elections do have consequences and in the state of NY those consequences are richly deserved. The state of NY as with California is losing population and will eventually collapse under its welfare programs and anti business policies.

If Colt is moving I applaud that move. Why is it not a good idea for them to support their customers and gun friendly states? As far as Remington not leaving the NE, it is their decision, but I choose to no longer buy their products. That is my decision.

I really don't care about their employees. Those employees should be thankful to relocate to a gun friendly state. The state itself sucks and doesn't deserve to have the support of Remington. Elections do have consequences and in the state of NY those consequences are richly deserved. The state of NY as with California is losing population and will eventually collapse under its welfare programs and anti business policies.

I agree but NY and CA will expect the Feds to bail them out. Then the tax payers will foot the bill for their welfare programs and anti business policies.

Way back in the day, Pres Reagan refused to bail out NYC. That was soooo nice. And NYC still survived and continues to overspend.

I dunno, perhaps it would be better if patriots flood these states from those that can afford to spare them, the only way we can save this county is to wrest those liberal morons out of office, leaving these states, which are sadly a majority of the electorate, with a higher proportion of idiotic voters is a recipe for disaster.

I had the same thoughts yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back